Stem HPX Mokka - 31.8 diameter - 37mm offset
Version with 37mm offset
Patented stem with steel band instead of the classic front clamp.
- A clean design
- Lightweight: only 96 grams
- Unique design
- Even pressure on the handlebar
- Constant pressure on the handlebar
- Security policiesDo not fear. We are the designers, manufacturers and testers. And the first enthusiasts of ourselves.
- Shipping policiesWe use couriers that are as widespread as possible.
- Return PolicyThose who buy from us know what they want. And if we can, we will customize it for you. What else?
Where is the real revolution? It is clear and clearly visible: the handlebar fixing system. The aim is to remove all those usual 4 unsightly screws that fix one or two clamps to the handlebar and be able to develop a homogeneous pressure on the handlebar body. Especially in carbon ones that do not always have the diameter perfectly aligned with the canonical measures of 31.8 or 35 millimeters and that the cylindricity of the body is not always perfectly circular.
The metal band completely removable during installation, means that there is no limitation to the handlebars of any rise. The stainless steel band, not being monolithic, manages to adapt and avoid forming those areas of very high cutting pressure as on classic collars
No customer reviews for the moment.