FixShox: free your shock
FixShox replaces the classic cylindrical DU bush of bike shock absorbers and gives it a spherical movement that absorbs all the stresses of the frame, without damaging the shock.
Pay attention to the diameter of the eyelet. All new shocks from 2015/17 onwards have the new 15mm open-end-eye hole. If in doubt, always measure the diameter with a caliper.
When ordering, also make sure of the real compass width, perhaps by measuring the original one
The FixShox has the standard 8mm hole. If you need the 6mm reduction, order it separately.
- Security policiesDo not fear. We are the designers, manufacturers and testers. And the first enthusiasts of ourselves.
- Shipping policiesWe use couriers that are as widespread as possible.
- Return PolicyThose who buy from us know what they want. And if we can, we will customize it for you. What else?
- 100% compatible with all shock absorbers
- a self-alignment of the shock absorber towards the frame so as not to stress the shock absorber shaft when it slides into the main body
- smooth absorption during intense use
- very long life of the shock absorber seals
- less overheating of the shock absorber caused by misalignment of the body
- absorbs the inevitable welding tolerances of the frames.
- the frame cannot be perfectly square with perfect angles.
- it absorbs the misalignments of the ball bearings of the joints that wear and become misaligned with the shock absorber.
No customer reviews for the moment.