FixShox: free your shock
FixShox replaces the classic cylindrical DU bush of bike shock absorbers and gives it a spherical movement that absorbs all the stresses of the frame, without damaging the shock.
Pay attention to the diameter of the eyelet. All new shocks from 2015/17 onwards have the new 15mm open-end-eye hole. If in doubt, always measure the diameter with a caliper.
When ordering, also make sure of the real FixShox width, perhaps by measuring the original one
- Security policiesDo not fear. We are the designers, manufacturers and testers. And the first enthusiasts of ourselves.
- Shipping policiesWe use couriers that are as widespread as possible.
- Return PolicyThose who buy from us know what they want. And if we can, we will customize it for you. What else?
- 100% compatible with all shock absorbers
- a self-alignment of the shock absorber towards the frame so as not to stress the shock absorber shaft when it slides into the main body
- smooth absorption during intense use
- very long life of the shock absorber seals
- less overheating of the shock absorber caused by misalignment of the body
- absorbs the inevitable welding tolerances of the frames.
- the frame cannot be perfectly square with perfect angles.
- it absorbs the misalignments of the ball bearings of the joints that wear and become misaligned with the shock absorber.
No customer reviews for the moment.